Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66 sneakers were the first design to feature the signature Onitsuka Tiger stripes. Formerly the forefront of running technology, this staple style is now a favourite casual footwear choice.
– Genuine leather upper; suede overlay to toe
– Optic white base with royal blue, wheat brown and butter yellow accents
– Round toe with rubber bumper
– Signature striped panelling on the sides
– Seven-eyelet lace-up design
tab on the heel
– Low-profile sole with triangle traction pattern